Dell have announced that the new XPS 13 developer edition (7390) will soon be available in the US, Canada and Europe, according to Dell’s Barton George update.
It’s based on Intel’s 10th Gen Core™ U series processors.
Dell is planning to keep the current 9380 XPS 13 developer edition alongside with new XPS 13 7390 model.
The first patch of the new XPS 13 developer editions will be available on September 5th in both the US and Europe and will be based on the 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10210U processor.
It will be available two weeks later in Canada.
They are planning to bring Intel’s 10th Gen Core™ U series processors — with i7 hexacore along with additional i5-based systems in the month of October.
They didn’t give any information about pricing and we are expecting the price would be between $900 – $1000.
XPS 13 Developer Edition “7390” Specifications:
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10210U processor (4 cores)
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-10710U processor (6 cores)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS preloaded
- Killer™ AX1650 (2×2) built on Intel WiFi 6 Chipset
- Bluetooth 5.0
- InfinityEdge display with top camera placement
- FHD and UHD resolution support
- Up to 16GB of LPDDR3 memory at 2133MHz
- 2x Thunderbolt™ 3 [DisplayPort / power delivery (4 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3)]