There is a new tool called QtFM is available for Sparkers.
This package is built and tested on Sparky 5/Debian Buster 64 and 32 bit only.
It’s the first build of QtFM on Sparky so register a bug if you find any problem.
What is QtFM?
Lightweight desktop independent Qt file manager based on pure Qt framework for Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD and macOS.
It works minimal desktop environments like Openbox, etc.,
- XDG integration
- Customizable interface
- Powerful custom command system
- Customizable key bindings to speed up the work flow
- Drag & drop functionality
- Tabs support
- Removable storage support
- System tray daemon
- Extensive thumbnail support
Run the following command to install QtFM in SparkyLinux.
$ sudo apt update $ sudo apt install qtfm